Welcome to Barnas Lekeland
Barnas Lekeland is an activity centre for kids. Our activities are arranged in the age groups starting from 0-3years, 3-6 years and 6-12 years. The goal are for the kids to evolve and develop not only physical, but also socially and intellectually. Barnas Lekeland is a popular place to meet, for both children and parents from all around the world. Our business is based on Norwegian principles and laws when it comes to children's development and upbringing.
Please speak to one of our staff for any further questions.
A great place to host birthday parties and other social events
At Barnas Lekeland we have multiple birthday rooms, featuring different themes. Here we will serve food and drinks for 1hr, before the kids are free to play and explore our facility. Our birthday rooms can be booked for big or small groups.
Please don't hesitate to contact us, for booking, prices or any other enquiries.
Opening times at Barnas Lekeland Aalesund:
Opening times are subject to change during Covid-19 . At the moment closed due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Ticket sales - Barnas Lekeland Aalesund:
0 months upto 1 year Free
1 year upto 2 years NOK 100,-
2 years upto 12 years NOK 150,-
Tickets are valid until closing, on the day of purchase. You are free to stay as long as you'd like, leaving our premises causes your tickets to expire.
Payment is made possible with credit cards or cash on arrival. Unfortunately we're not able to offer invoice services for private customers.
We offer "sibling" discounts and season tickets. Please don't hesitate to ask our staff for prices or other enquiries.
Give somebody a fun and active experience! You can also purchase gift cards through our reception or by emailing
Location/Find us here
Barnas Lekeland AS,
Vasstrandveien 75, 6011 Ålesund
Tlf: +47 416 01 600
Our set of rules
Barnas Lekeland should be a safe place with a good environment. Please make yourself familiar with our rules.
1. You're required to have a valid ticket to gain access to our facilities
2. Children under the age of 16 are only allowed entrance with the supervision of an adult (16yrs or older)/
3. Adults are only allowed entrance accompanied with children.
4. As an adult you're responsible for the children you bring. You should at all time pay attention to the children and their whereabouts, as well as making sure they follow our general rules.
5. As an adult you're responsible to act as an objective and reasonable individual
6. We ask that we all look out for and take care of each other, especially for the younger ones
7. It is strictly forbidden to climb on the outside or on top of our play frame and equipment
8. For your own safety we ask that you follow any signs and instructions given by our staff, when using our play frames and equipment
9. Inappropriate behaviour and failing to follow the rules may result in your dismissal from our premises
Clothes, shoes and other objects
10. Shoes are unfortunately not allowed in our play areas. Neither being barefoot, due to hygienic reasons.
11. We recommend non-slippery socks, long sleeved jumpers and trousers, Hoodies with strings are not allowed.
12. Loose objects such as jewellery, keys, rings, watches, belts etc is unfortunately not allowed into our play area. This also applies to sharp and dangerous objects, such as knives, lighters and/or matches.
13. Barnas Lekeland is not responsible for any valuables
Food and drinks
14. Food and drinks are available and can be enjoyed in our cafeteria and in our birthday rooms
15. We kindly ask you not to bring any food/drinks, purchased outside of our premises
16. Alcohol and other drugs are not allowed on our premises
17. No chewing gum allowed in our play area.